File Manager Pro Cracked File manager app is free, really easy to use with file organizer by category: Images, Music, Movies, Documents, Apps, With this app manager for Android, you can easily manage your files and folders on the device, manage local and remote/cloud storage.
This is the solid explorer files app, its so cool file manager android app that provides usage manager, storage manager and a lot of relevant features. With File Manager you can easily copy, move, rename, delete, find, share, explore, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files on any of your storages.
File Manager Pro 1.14 More storage options, also with Clouds: Supports multiple cloud storage accounts such as Dropbox and Google Drive, all from a single app. Also, explore your external storages like microSD cards and USB OTG drives (if supported). All processes can be achieved on local less (on your Android device) or even remotely (from your
computer over a network).Built-in ZIP and RAR support Allow you to wrap decompress ZIP files,
unpack RAR files and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files.
Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature. Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
- Save disk space by compressing files
- Manage and back up your installed Android apps and games, Share them with friends
- Your smart file explorer Search, open, rename, move, delete, or share files
- File Manager supports 29 languages including
- Compressed files in zipping, RAR, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, and Tbz formats.
- Free up some memory by uninstalling old software.
- Use the beautiful built-in image gallery to quickly browse your pictures
- Supports multiple cloud storage accounts such as Dropbox and Google Drive
How To Install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your Android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,