Project Life – Scrapbooking Cracked There are hundreds of fantastic designer cards to choose from within the app and more being added on a monthly basis. Add some quick journaling notes and you’re done!The Mission Lifestyles App takes simplicity to an entirely new degree.
Don’t allow your memories to stay trapped on your device. The best part of this game-changing method of scrapbooking is seamlessly sharing completed pages with your friends and family – and of course getting those pages printed that you can enjoy actual, real scrapbooks! Follow Becky Higgins LLC on Instagram and Twitter for ongoing inspiration.
Integrated templates and pre-designed paintings permit for scrapbook pages to return in combination with simply mins. Pull your pictures out of your Picture Gallery. There are masses of improbable dressmaker playing cards to choose between throughout the app and extra being added to a per month foundation. Upload some fast journaling notes and also you’re performed.
Project Life – Scrapbooking 2.14.4 Imagine scrapbooking without scissors or adhesive or tools … or without having to print photos! Never before has scrapbooking been so easy, so fast, or so available in the palm of your hand. The Project Life App takes simplicity to a whole new level.
Built-in templates and pre-designed artwork allow for scrapbook pages to come together in just minutes with a few taps on our intuitive page layouts. Create a photo collage with your photos and hundreds of fantastic designer cards, with more designs added monthly.
- import photos from Photo Gallery
- zoom, crop, and rearrange photos
- easy drag + drop photos and cards between spots
- zoom in and around your page for closer details
- adjust font style, size, color and more
- colored background options
- lots of page layout options
- a library of card designs and kits available
- corners can be rounded or square
- several 4×6 and 6×8 collage options
- use Speech-to-Text for fast journaling
- pages in progress automatically save to library
- completed pages and colleges in one place
- view specific card designs for Project Life collections
- export, share, and print completed pages
- fixed some screen element size problems on certain devices
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your Android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,