NetBalancer Crack the bottom part of the panel contains a traffic chart and a list of remote IP connections and ports, protocols, statuses, local IPs and ports, process name, and others.
It is possible to establish the download and upload priority, create rules, reset all traffic, configure network adapters, block all network traffic, as well as choose another language for the UI. These are just some of the options provided by NetBalance.
NetBalancer 9.11.2 the application is very light on the system resources, running on low CPU and RAM. It has a good response time and works smoothly, without causing the OS to hang, crash or pop up error dialogs. Thanks to its advanced settings, NetBalancer should please power users.
You can use NetBalancer to set download/upload transfer rate priority for any applications and monitor their internet traffic. Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one.
The main difference between NetBalancer and other traffic shaping software is that NetBalancer works with priorities, so applications with low priority won’t be limited if other high priority applications don’t use the network.
Also visit here DriverMax PRO
• Set download and upload network priority or limit for any process
• Supported priorities: High, Normal, Low, Block, Ignore, Limit, Drop, Delay
• Automatically load priorities and limits from a network located file
• Automatically load rules from a network located file
• Define detailed network traffic rules
• Business usage
• Group local network computers and balance their traffic synchronized
• Protect all settings and priorities with a password to prevent unauthorized changes
• Show all system processes with their in and out network traffic speed
• Show current connections for any process
• Detailed download and upload traffic history for any process since first NetBlancer’s install
• View overall system traffic as a graph
• Show network traffic in system tray
• Fine tune priorities (see Level Severity setting)
• Native 64-bit support for best performance
• Full IPv6 support
• Set global traffic limits
How To Crack?
- First of all download NetBalancer Crack from the given link.
- Close all the running programs.
- Click on the setup icon and run the installation.
- Copy the Crack from the downloaded folder and run it in the installation folder.
- Now enjoy the cracked Full Version absolutely free.