VueScan is a powerful scanning application that allows you to acquire high-quality images using a flatbed or film scanner. If you are not satisfied with the software delivered by the scanner vendor or if you want to improve it with new functions you should try this program.
Before scanning the image you can preview the original and crop the part that interests you the most. You can use one of the presets available in the program (the most commonly used photo images such as 3×5 inches or 6×9 centimeters). For bigger images, you can choose multiple crops that allow you to split the image into more parts.
It is also possible to use the application to adjust the colors of the image before scanning. The program offers the option to change the color balance of the image depending on the light source or the environment of the photo. You can choose from one of the presets (fluorescent, incandescent or natural light) or manually change the brightness of every individual color.
Whether you are looking for more advanced features that your scanner vendor doesn’t provide, or your scanner vendor no longer supports your scanner, VueScan helps you get the most out of your scanner.
Accessing your WiFi-enabled scanner has never been easier. VueScan Mobile allows you to seamlessly scan documents and photos straight to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch from HP, Canon, and Epson WiFi printer/scanners. In addition to sending via Email and saving to the Photos App, VueScan Mobile allows you to save scanned images to your favorite iOS apps that can open PDF or JPEG files such as iBooks, Dropbox, GoodReader, Evernote, etc.
VueScan is compatible with over different scanners so chances are it will work with yours too. The program has been built in two completely different types: Standard and Professional Editions. Guide Me mode guides you step by step through the scanner process. The Advanced mode lets you unlock powerful features to have complete control over your scan. After you purchase and enter a serial number, the Standard Edition or Professional Edition features are enabled and the dollar-sign watermark is disabled.Features:
- Compatible with over Scanners
- VueScan is compatible with over different scanners so chances are it will work with yours too.
- You can also check this list of supported scanners to make sure, or download the trial and see for yourself.
- VueScan Mobile for iPad and iPhone
- If you have an iPad or iPhone, you can use VueScan Mobile Free for scanning.
- This is a completely free program that’s available in the app store.
- Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- VueScan works on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Many scanner vendors will stop supporting a scanner and it will stop working on a new operating system.
- VueScVueScan solves the problem and lets you use your old scanner again.
- Outputs scans in a variety of formats
- VueScan can output scanned documents, photos, and film in PDF, JPEG, TIFF formats.
- It can also recognize text using OCR.
- It can also create multi-page pdfs using both flatbed scanners and scanners with automatic document feeders
- Great for Beginner and Pro Users
- We built VueScan so that two completely different types of users can use it. Guide Me mode guides you step by step through the scanner process. The Advanced mode lets you unlock powerful features to have complete control over your scan.
- Constantly Updated.
- We update VueScan every few weeks and with the Standard Edition, you get free upgrades for a year.
- If you purchase the Professional Edition you get free upgrades for life.
- We are constantly adding new features and adding support for new scanners.
- Windows Vista 7/8.1/10
- CPU: 1 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Disk Space: 20 GB
- 2GB memory
How to Crack?
- Download Setup VueScan Free From Below Links.
- After Download the Setup Install as Normal.
- After Install the Complete Software Run it.
- Now Run.
- Get Serial number
- Registered the Software.